||New from the trusted voice of moms worldwide and the
Today Show Parenting Contributor Michele Borba...
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions
101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries
By Michele Borba Ed.D
The Only Parenting Book You’ll Need for Toddler to Tweens
Everything Parents Need to Know for Raising Happy, Responsible, Caring,
Bounce Back Kids In Today’s Raunchy, Racy, Worrisome New World
“"As she tackles 101 issues ranging from sibling rivalry, lying and peer pressure to cell-phone use and TV addiction, Borba helps readers identify the reason underlying the behavior or problem, and work with 10 essential principles of change. With her no-nonsense yet compassionate voice, Borba once again delivers an indispensable resource for parents of toddlers to 13-year-olds."
- Publisher's Weekly, September 2009
Trusted parenting expert Michele Borba offers her practical and proven advice for the most common childhood problems and challenges for kids age 3 to 13. These strategies she has shared on 75 TODAY show appearances and with hundreds of parents in her workshops and practice.
Michele skips the quick-fix approach and offers effective solutions that help you make real and lasting change in your child’s attitude, behavior and character. Borba’s groundbreaking method shows step-by-step how to put an end to troublesome behaviors and attitudes with healthier new habits.
The result: A better behaved and happier kid who is more respectful and responsible and better prepared to handle life both now and forever. But there’s an added bonus: you will be less-stressed and more confident parent because you’ve helped your child achieve positive lasting change to those worrisome behaviors.
Real Parenting Solutions to Your 101
Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries
With The Big Book of Parenting Solutions as your guide, you can resolve the 101 child-rearing issues that concern parents most.
- FAMILY: Adoption, Divorce, Middle Child, New Baby, Oldest Child, Only Child, Sibling Rivalry, Twins and Multiples, Youngest Child
- BEHAVIOR: Back Talk, Biting, Bossy, Brags, Defiant, Demanding, Hooked on Rewards, Impulsive, Indecisive, Swearing, Tantrums, Time Out, Whining, Won’t Listen, Yelling
- CHARACTER: Bad Manners, Cheats, Insensitive, Intolerant, Lying, Materialistic, Not Knowing Right From Wrong, Poor Sports, Selfish & Spoiled, Ungrateful
- EMOTIONS: Angry, Dependent, Fearful, Grief, Homesick Perfectionist, Pessimistic, Sensitive, Shy, Separation Anxiety, Stressed, Worrying About the World
- SOCIAL SCENE: Bad Friends, Bullied, Bullying, Cliques, Clothes & Appearance, Crushes, Disciplining Other Kids, Drinking, Friendship Breakups, Growing Up Too Fast, Peer Pressure, Rejected, Role Models, Sex, Sharing, Steroids, Tattles, Teased
- SCHOOL: Day Care, Gives Up, Homework, Leadership, Procrastinates, Organized Sports, Reading, Sick Enough to Stay Home, Teacher Conference, Test Anxiety
- SPECIAL NEEDS: Attention Deficit, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Depressed, Eating Disorder, Gifted, Learning Disability, Overweight
- DAY TO DAY: Bathroom Battles, Boredom, Chores, Communicating, Disorganized, Money, Moving, Overscheduled, Pets, Picky Eater, Safety, Sleepless, Traveling
- ELECTRONICS: Cell Phone, Cyberbullying, Internet Safety, TV Addiction, Video Games
"Moms and dads have come to rely on Dr. Borba for advice on issues large and small. The Big Book of Parenting Solutions is an indispensable, comprehensive and authoritative guide to the wonderful and sometimes wacky world of parenthood. You’ll find yourself dipping into it for answers again and again.”
Dana Points, Editor-In-Chief, Parents magazine
“Award-winning educator and author Michele Borba heads to the top of the class again with a comprehensive go-to guide for parents looking for advice on behavior and development. These 101 practical solutions to parenting cover all ages and stages of childhood and address traditional problems like temper tantrums and sibling rivalry as well as issues unique to the internet generation of kids. The Big Book of Parenting Solutions should be at every parent’s fingertips for no-nonsense, straightforward answers about childhood behavior challenges.”
Jennifer Shu, MD, Editor, American Academy of Pediatrics’ Baby and Child Health and coauthor of Heading Home with Your Newborn and Food Fights
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michele Borba, Ed.D. Today show contributor and recipient of the National Educator Award is recognized for her practical solution-based strategies to strengthen a child’s behavior, self-esteem and character. Michele has presented workshops to over a million parents and teachers and is the author of 22 books including Building Moral Intelligence, and No More Misbehavin’ She appears regularly on talk shows and news segments including Dr. Phil, The View, and CNN Headline News and is an advisory board member for Parents magazine.
Pre-order today and be guaranteed the lowest price and immediate deliver when the book is released.
Click here to order from your favorite retailer!